It has been tried & tested by the Grade 6 & 7 at Lord Tennyson School working on our responsible business program – great fun to make & sold really well!
The sugar is very mild exfoliant which does not sting if you have any cuts.
Small Masonary Jar; Organic Sugar Crystals; Grape Seed Oil; Essential Lavender Oil; Castile Soap
1. Fill your masonary jar 3/4 with organic sugar crystals.
2. Slowly add some grape seed oil until it becomes a paste consistency.
3. Add 3 – 5 drops of essential lavender oil.
4. If the consistency gets too oily, add a bit of castile oil.
5. Create a label & tie on with your favorite ribbon
6. Give to someone you love!