Doug Hawrish is a chef who plays and works in our Kits kitchen. He is passionate about sustainability and using local seasonal food to create delicious simple dishes.
Doug’s love for cooking and the growing of food sprouted in his family’s garden. As a graduate of political and cultural studies at Trent University, he has developed a lifelong interest in ecology and sustainability. Doug draws his inspiration from the natural world and is proud to be the field chef for Rocky Mountain Flatbread. He promises many yummy recipes.
You will also find postings of recipes from fellow chefs and friends of Rocky Mountain Flatbread!
- May 14th, 2010: Zucchini Crepes Recipe
- May 14th, 2010: Spot Prawn Green Salad Recipe
- July 2nd, 2010: Spinach and Garlic Scape Recipe
- July 2nd, 2010: Strawberry Salsa Recipe
- July 2nd, 2010: Guacamole Recipe
- July 8th 2010: Cucumber Indian Condiment Recipe
- July 14th 2010: Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins
- July 14th 2010: Blueberries With Lime Sugar
- August 5th 2010: Grilled Peach Frisse Salad With Goat’s Cheese Dressing
- August 20th 2010: Easy Pie Crust Recipe
- August 23rd 2010: Apple and Blackberry Pie