Julia O’Loughlin is a registered holistic nutritionist, whose passions involve working with children to teach them how to make food both healthy and delicious and the impact that conventional foods have on our environment. Julia leads the nutrition and cooking elements of Earth Bites and you will often find her leading in house cooking classes at Rocky Mountain Flatbread. She works from our Kits location teaching youth, parents and singles about nutrition.
To find out more great nutrition ideas for the family visit Julia’s web site at http://www.juliarhn.ca/about.html.
Julia’s Latest Postings:
- May 21st, 2010: Better Digestions, Better Health
- June 2nd 2010: Experimenting With Whole Grains
- June 2nd 2010: Dieting Is Not The Answer
- June 2nd 2010: Secrets To Longevity
- June 2nd 2010: Truth In Labeling, Hidden MSG Ingredients
- June 2nd 2010: 12 Tips To Healthier Eating
- August 23rd 2010: Providing Calcium Without Dairy
- August 23rd 2010: How To Avoid Eating GMO Foods
- August 23rd 2010: Healthy Snacks For Back To School